Monday 4 May 2015

contoh membuat surat lamaran kerja

Attention to:                                                                          Rantauprapat, 5 May 2015
Mr / Ms Manager
PT.UNILEVER INDONESIA Tbk
Rantauprapat

With Respect.
In accordance with information about the job opening in PT.UNILEVER INDONESIA Tbk, which I get from http://www.iklanbaris.co.id on the 1st of May 2015. I intend to apply for a job and joined the company which Mr / Mrs lead as for parts ADMIN ASSISTANT at PT.UNILEVER INDONESIA Tbk, the following is my short list:
Name                               : randa Yusuf
Place / Date of Birth    : sigambal, 08 July 1995
Last Education               : D-3 Information Management
Address                           : jln.h.m said sigambal
Status                              : Not Married
Tel / Hp                          : 085293833543
e-mail                               :randa.yusuf95@gmail.com

And now I am in good health and able to speak English with fluent honesty is always my priority and my educational background is very satisfying and I also can operate the computer either Ms.Word, Exel, p.point and some kinds of other sofwere.
As a material consideration, I attach:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Fhoto copy Izazah
3. Copy of ID card
4. Photo Copy Transit Value
5. Pas Photo 3x4
6. HP & Email
An interview of the father / mother is my hope that I can run a more detailed about the potential and my ability on attention and consider the father / mother I say accepted the love.

Sincerely .Rantauprapat 5 May 2015





(Randa Yusuf)

No comments:

Post a Comment